New York Sunset and Wildlife Jet Ski Tour
Join us for an enjoyable 1-hour Jet Ski adventure that allows you to zip through the waters of Jamaica Bay, on the southern side of Long Island. Here you'll witness the area's natural beauty and wildlife and take in captivating views of planes and birds gliding overhead. Explore the shorelines of Dubos Point Wildlife Sanctuary and admire the sunset. You'll discover parts of New York City you never knew existed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free photos taken during the tour
- Local guide
- Personal Floatation Device (PFD)
- Operational and Safety Training
What's excluded :
- 2nd Passenger may be added at check-in for $35
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rockaway Beach, Queens, NY, USA
Watch for seals, dolphins and birds above Jamaica Bay with a 1-hour sunset Jet Ski Tour, and experience New York City’s remarkable wildlife and scenic coast. Follow your guide from Rockaway Beach to the hidden beaches and marsh lands of Dubos Point Wildlife Sanctuary, and get stunning views of the city skyline. Enjoy ocean breezes and fresh air as the sun slips behind New York. At the end of the afternoon, you will see evening fall over Jamaica Bay as you return.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rockaway Beach, Queens, NY, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- The minimum age is 18 years to operate a jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent for
- A moderate level of physical ability is required
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $10 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all New York City health department and Federal CDC guidelines for keeping our customers and staff safe and we enforce these procedures for all people at all times. We ride in salt water, a natural disinfectant, and the sun’s UV does a good job at killing airborne virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.