New York: Walking tour in Wall Street and in the Financial District
Discover Wall street and the Financial District with ou expert guide.
This might be the most historically rich neighborhood in New York City. You will see the famous Charging Bull statue by Arturo Di Modica, Trinity Church, Ground Zero & the 911 Memorial (outside). The tour starts every day, you can choose the morning tour or the afternoon tour.
We arrange small group walking tours in order to allow our customers to maximize the experience, a small group guarantees personalization and respect of each participants’ need.
What's included :
- Licensed or Certified Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Departure Point :Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.