Newbridge Greyhound Stadium Admission
The first Greyhound Racing meeting was held in St. Conleths Park on Friday 30th April 1948. Admission including entertainment tax was three shillings, with the race card priced at nine old pence. Racing under lights not commencing until 1949.
On 18th August 1972 racing commenced at it's new, and current venue, in Cornelscourt. Costing approx. £50,000, it was said to be the most modern track in the country.
If you want to experience a thrilling occasion that is uniquely Irish, then a night at the dogs in Newbridge Greyhound Stadium is an essential part of your visit to Kildare.
Newbridge Greyhound Stadium is within easy access of Newbridge Town Centre, so you have no shortage of things to do before or after your night of greyhound racing.
Racing every Friday with gates open at 7.00pm and First Race 8.00pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary Race Programme
- Kids under 14 go free - no need to book in advance
- Entry/Admission - Newbridge Greyhound Stadium
What's excluded :
- Tote Bets
- Visit: Newbridge Greyhound Stadium, Milltown Road Cornelscourt, Newbridge Ireland
First Race is at 8pm
There are approximately 10 races at 15 minute intervals.
You will receive a complimentary race programme which contains all the details for each race and gives you all the details on each racing greyhound.
While admission tickets do not include food - there are many options that you can avail of within the stadium including: Restaurant (including kids meals), fast food, tea/coffee, full bar & snacks.
There is also free car & coach parking on site.
• If you're looking for something different for a great night out, you’ll find it at Newbridge Greyhound Stadium. Nothing beats the excitement of greyhound racing, and some of the most exciting greyhound fixtures of the year take place right here. The doors open at 7pm.
• You can also watch all the action unfold from the comfort of the bar. Or maybe from your table in our bright and atmospheric restaurant, where you can relax and place a bet with our table-side Tote service.
• We even have a simple guide available in French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese & Dutch - just ask any member of the Tote team for a copy.
Departure Point :Newbridge Greyhound Stadium, Milltown Road Cornelscourt, Newbridge Ireland
Departure Time :Doors open at 7pm with first race at 8pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 14 are free - no need to book in advance - does not include race programme.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.