Newly Halong Era Cruise visiting and kayaking at Halong bay 2 days 1 night
To be launched in December 2017, Era cruise is the second cruise line to operate from Dinh Vu pier. The cruise departs daily from Hai Phong and takes you to Halong Bay via Lan Ha Bay, an equally magnificent natural landscape. Featuring 18 cabins and suites, Era Cruise is a great luxury choice for classic travellers who seek relaxation with a touch of adventure. The cruise will take you across emerald water of Halong Bay to the most beautiful caves and sights in this world renowned destination. All cabins feature private sun terrace, spacious cabin and luxury decoration. The Era Suite is proudly the largest of its kind among all cruises in Halong Bay, with a generous area of 74sqm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with standing shower and private Jacuzzi bathtub.
- In house English speaking guide
- Full board meals: 2days - 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 morning snack, 01 brunch/ 3 days - 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 01 morning snack, 02 brunches.
- Fresh flowers setup
- Fruits setup in cabin
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking in Ba Trai Dao beach, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
- A bottle of wine in Garden-Sea Family Suite & The Era Suite
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Day 1: Lan Ha Bay Exploration
09:00 - 09:30: Pick you up at hotel in the Old Quarter drive to Hai Phong City. We will arrive around 11:30.
Arrive at the pier and be transferred by tender to Era Cruise. Be warmly welcomed with complimentary drinks. Then check into your cabin and freshen up.
13:15 Set lunch of fresh seafood will be served. Set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong Islet.
In the afternoon, explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing kayak and swim (weather allows).
Late afternoon, back to main boat.
17:30 – 18:30 Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free)
19:15 Enjoy dinner and after that free time to unwind. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Dark & Bright Cave
The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Get up early and head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
After breakfast, enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10 - 12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hotels at Hanoi Old Quarter. For another destination, kindly come to Hanoi Opera House.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in US dollar
- Booking the tour, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs & schedules subject to change without prior notice
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Please bring your passport.
- Please inform your picking address (within Hanoi Old Quarter) and passport information in advance at least 12 hour before departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.