New&Old Praga Vintage sidecar motocykle trips & visit Warsaw, unique attraction!
One-of-a-kind experience!. You’ll ride in a vintage sidecar motorcycle, the successor of heavy motorcycles from World War II.
If YOU are an individualis, do not like riding on a bus with other tourist, do not like standard sightseeing programs organized for a mass audience.
Come and visit Warsaw with US ! A new attraction, first time in Poland. You will be open to the elements and completely free. With no windows or other tourists, the city is just for you. photos and some breaks on the way. Every part of your trip is organized with safety in mind, the motorcycle is always run by our experienced motorcyclist, carrying you, your family and friends through the landmarks and hidden gems of Warsaw.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Visit Warsaw with Us, ul. Sobieskiego 102A Salon 3WHEELS, Warsaw 00-764 Poland
We will be sightseeing around Praga – the East side of the Vistula River – in the vintage sidecar motorcycle M72 or K750, or if it’s raining, in the legendary Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited. We will start our trip from Castle Square with the Royal Castle, then pass Lazienki Park (the royal park and gardens) on our way to the other bank of the river. In Praga, we will visit many iconic places that are related to the post-war times, a beautiful Orthodox Church next to the infamous communist police station and a few of Warsaw’s top bohemian hangouts. During the trip we will make several photo breaks.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jana III Sobieskiego 102A, 00-764 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is comfortable casual
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.