Newport Neighborhood Food Tour
Discover Newport’s culinary side and let your local guide lead you on this three-hour walking tour through historic neighborhood streets. Explore the evolving culinary landscape of Rhode Island while gaining insight into the history, architecture and cultural components of Newport, Rhode Island. Your tastings will take you to at least 6 local restaurants off-the-beaten-path where the locals go.
A one-of-a-kind guided food tour for Rhode Island natives and visitors alike.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- All food tastings
- Local guide
- Guide sheet & map
- 3 Alcohol tastings can be added for an additional cost of $15. Contact tour operator to upgrade.
- Entry/Admission - Humming Bird
- Entry/Admission - Root
- Entry/Admission - Stoneacre Brasserie
- Entry/Admission - Perro Salado
- Entry/Admission - Old Colony House
- Entry/Admission - Great Friends Meeting House
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (contact tour operator if you want to upgrade to include alcohol)
- Entry/Admission - Jane Pickens Theater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humming Bird, 104 Broadway, Newport, RI 02840, USA
A Caribbean Eatery where we will have a Jamaican Patty.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Root, 6 Broadway, Newport, RI 02840, USA
A Vegan Juice Bar offering healthy food options, we will have a juice tasting.
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Stoneacre Brasserie, 28 Washington Square, Newport, RI 02840, USA
One of the most beautiful restaurants in Newport! We will enjoy some amuse-bouche featuring seasonal offerings from local farms.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Perro Salado, 19 Charles St, Newport, RI 02840, USA
This historic tavern is home to the best locally inspired Mexican dishes in Newport.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Colony House, 82 Touro St, Newport, RI 02840-2931
Learn the history made here
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Great Friends Meeting House, 21 Farewell St, Newport, RI 02840-2563
The early history, architecture and significance to Newport
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Brick Market Place, Between Thames Street and Americas Cup Avenue, Newport, RI 02840
Brief history and intro.
Stop At: Jane Pickens Theater, 49 Touro St, Newport, RI 02840-2932
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :31 Marlborough St, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :22 Long Wharf Mall, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us of any allergies or specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring cash for gratuities, if you enjoy the tour.
- Please provide us with each guests name and contact info.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Changing Covid Policies will apply
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.