Newtown And Enmore: Sydney's Hip Neighbourhoods
Free-spirited, bohemian, hipster or shabby chic - whatever you want to call them, Newtown and Enmore are Sydney’s most eclectic neighbourhoods. Locals ride by on bikes they built themselves, you never really know what you’re going to find in the multitude of thrift stores that have set up shop here and Aussie cafe culture reigns. These neighbourhoods like life on the alternative side of things, and the locals have turned their quarter into enclaves of artistic counter culture where you could just as easily stumble upon an avant-garde movie screening as enjoy a picnic in the park, sip locally brewed craft beer on a rooftop as rub shoulders with boho fashionistas in the boutiques along King Street. Left leaning with more vintage shops, galleries, small venues, theatres and parks than you could ever wish for, you’ll never be short of things to do on a jaunt into Newtown and Enmore.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: King Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2042 Australia
Nowhere is more Newtown than King Street, where boho boutiques, arthouse cinemas, organic coffee shops and petite galleries sit side by side eclectic thrift stores, vinyl shops and antique storerooms. Having staked a claim on the Australian and international arts scene, pop into galleries and browse markets selling pieces by local artists, and look out for provocative street art that’s sprung up on abandoned warehouses and public walls.
Pass By: Enmore, Enmore, New South Wales
Enmore road is filled with everything that makes this neighborhood hip and happening.
Departure Point :Sydney NSW, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the area. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/4/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.