Ngorongoro Crater Highlands and Lake Manyara with 3 days lodge safari extra
The Ngorongoro Conservation area has a number of exceptional world class resources.Ranging from topographical to cultural feature, ecological,fauna and flora and the most striking the beauty and splendorous crater,home to over 30,000 mammals and a great provision of soft water lakes and rivers that stream underground to feed the Manyara forests.Its a place where human and animals interact harmoniously.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
Day 1: Ngorongoro Coservation Area-Is 8,288 Sq Km of wildlife,Archaeological sites,Dunes,Highlands,Craters,Lakes and Rivers.etc
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
Our drive/guide will accompany you to the spectacular Ngorongoro highlands where you will see animals scattered above the crater surroundings.Zebra,Giraffe,Elephant,Baboon,Buffalo and other wildlife attractions.The crater is the only place you will get a chance to see all the African BIG FIVE's collection in a few hours. A visit to the Oldipai Gorge for a glance at mankind's historical past exhibition.A picnic lunch break will be taken at the Meserani Snake and reptile Park en route to Ngorongoro.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: A picnic lunch box and mineral water/soft drink is served along the way at the Meserani Snake park. Refresh and proceed.
• Dinner: A delicious three course West/Afri cuisine meal is served at the lodge or campsite depending on the clients choice.
Accommodation included: Overnight at the Serena hotel,Sopa or Wildlife lodges or campsite,All beautifully located above on the crater rim,views.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Safari.Over thirty thousand animals make a living in the 250 SqKm/19 Km crater floor circumference...
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
The Ngorongoro crater is exceptionally Africa's most scenic place to visit.In "the garden of Eden"you will experience wildlife and Masaai warriors living and grazing their cattle peacefully side by side with the wildest animals.Elephant,Rhino,Leopard,Cheetah,hyena,Buffalo,Variety of Gazelle family,Birds of prey,Hippo and many more reside in the crater mainly due to its in-abundance of soft water and alkalinity that suites flamingo's and other bird life.
Duration: 8 hours
• Breakfast: A full BF will be served at your lodge before departing .*Also collect your lunch boxes to be taken inside the crater.
• Lunch: A picnic lunch box and soft drink will be taken by the Hippo pool inside the crater.
• Dinner: Dinner will be served at the lodge or campsite.
Accommodation included: The overnight will be at the lake Manyara view lodge,located beautifully on the Rift valley wall escarpment,above lake M
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park-320 Sq Km situated along the Greta Rift Valley wall,that stretches from Turkey to Limpopo
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
The Guide/driver will accompany you down the Manyara park for a game drive.Highlighting Lake flamingo,Hot water springs,tree climber Lions,Zebra,Giraffe,Baboon, Vervet and Blue Monkeys,Elephant,Wildebeest, forests and amazing landscape.The lake 220 Sq km is filled with flamingos in the southern end while Hippos occupy the Northern front.
Duration: 6 hours
• Breakfast: Break fast will be served at the lodge.
• Lunch: A picnic lunch box will be served at a beautifully set site above the lake's forested area.Washrooms and walking space i
• Dinner: Dinner will be served at your hotel back in Moshi. Depending on your schedule,either you will be driven to the Airport.
Accommodation included: Overnight at the Kilimanjaro Safari lodges,nicely located in a quiet area,containing all necessary required amenities.
Departure Point :Kilimanjaro Tourist Inn, Arusha-Himo Road, Moshi, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers have to confirm by email or Phone before their departures from home country.Airports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.