Nha Trang Experience the real relaxing at Memento country home full day tour
This full day tour experiencing the real relaxing at the Memento Country Home gives you a great chance to visit many highlights the countryside including: the Yangbay Waterfall, the Dien Khanh Ctadel. Joining in this tour, you also can learn more about the daily lifestyle of locals here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Vietnamese lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Mud spa & herbal hair washing
- Entry/Admission - Thác Yang Bay
- Entry/Admission - Long Son Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Thap Ba Mud Bath
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thác Yang Bay, Khánh Phú, Khánh Vĩnh District, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Your first stop is at the Yangbay Waterfall on the south road which is an ideal getaway for those who fall in love with spectacular natural landscapes, especially the beauty of colorful flowers and trees. Once coming to this exciting waterfall, you can see the daily activities of local farmers and ethnic minority people, know their techniques, take part in many interesting activities and pay a visit to the stunning crocodile farms to embark on the beautiful nature, water, hear bird singing at the waterfall.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Long Son Pagoda, Thai Nguyen St, Nha Trang Vietnam
Then, you can proceed to Long Son Pagoda where you can climb 150 steps to reach the top for catch an incredible panoramic view.
Next, you will explore the Dien Khanh citadel which is ranked as one of the most ancient citadels in the Southern Vietnam and an ideal place for studying ancient citadels.
After unwinding for a while, you can go back to the 300-year-old country house, which is known as “Memento Country Home” and enjoy packaged lunch box or having lunch there while experiencing the real country atmosphere with some special activities on the site.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thap Ba Mud Bath, 438 Ngo Den Ngoc Hiep, Nha Trang 650000 Vietnam
On the way back to the city, you can visit many traditional villages to know the technique of making handicrafts, village markets to know the lifestyle of locals.
After the trip, you can go to Thap Ba Mud Spa to relax yourself.
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel when the tour ends at 5.30.p.m
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.