Nha Trang Half Day Motorbike Tour
Get out and explore Nha Trang countryside.Explore the roads less traveled in the countryside hopping onto the back of a motorbike. Get an insight into the lives of the local people as you visit markets,local families, and a handcraft village, you will also get to visit some cool spots that only a local would know.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees, Bottle Water
- Riding Gear
- Motorbike and Petrol, Tax
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses, Motorbike Damage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nha Trang, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province
8:30 a.,Our guides will pick you up and depart from your Hotel and take you to all the must-visit sights in Nha Trang
Our frist stop is at a local family, where you will learn how to make Concical hat, Mat weaving, sweet rice-paper, which is like normal rice paper but with added ingredients such as sugar, ginger and sesame. It can get quite hot next to the steamer where this treat is prepared, but it will be worth it when you”re rewarded with some snacks for the rest of the journey.
Continue to visit Tong Lam pagoda is still actively used as a place of worship – so this is your opportunity to witness the locals go about their worshipping practices, traditions and customs.
After the peaceful introduction, we head off the fascinating Po Nagar Towers, a set of ruins left by the Cham people who once reigned over majority of coastal Vietnam from the 8th to the 13th centuries. How these towers were made since they are still standing in near-perfect condition is still an archaeological mystery.
You can choose to go wherever you wish. Buy Souvenir at the Big c or Lotte Mart Supermarket as our recommend. Perhaps you’d even like to switch over one of the stops on the itinerary to something else. Just mention it to our guide and they will try their
best to accommodate you. We’d love it if you could write to us in advance however, so we can prepare the best itinerary for your tour.
13:30 Back to your hotel end of the trip.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tong Lam Lo Son Temple Lot, Vinh Phuong Commune, Nha Trang Vietnam
The Vietnam Record Organization has just awarded a certificate for the highest Buddha statue in Vietnam to the Amitabha Buddha statue .
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Liberty Central Nha Trang, 9 Biệt Thự, Lộc Thọ, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers or meet them at a starting point
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.