Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour from USA
This evening tour by mini coach will show you all the illuminated sights around Niagara Falls. The guide will tell you all about the history of the falls as you visit stops such as Skylon Tower and Table Rock Centre. During the summer months, be treated to an end of the evening fireworks display! This tour includes pickup from the United States side of the falls and is wheelchair accessible.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Escalation up the Skylon Tower
- Round-trip Coach Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Falls
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, New York
Pick up from Niagara Falls, NY and travel across the border to Niagara Falls, Canada. You will be asked for passport verification prior to boarding the coach.
Pass By: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
See the majestic falls as you tour through the city.
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Watch the Falls come alive on this breathtaking evening tour of Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The evening will begin with a trip to Journey Behind the Falls where you'll explore Table Rock Centre and the bedrock tunnels that lead to the viewing portals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
You'll stand in the mist of the mighty Horseshoe Falls behind a sheet of water rushing 174' down on the rocks below.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Parkway near 3850 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Witness the power of Class-6 rapids forming the massive Niagara whirlpool from a birds-eye perspective along the Niagara Gorge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: SIR ADAM BECK II GENERATING STATION, 14000 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Witness how the power of the Niagara River is turned into electricity for the Niagara region.
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The next stop includes the School of Horticulture and the Floral Clock both abound in beauty.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Visit the regions welcome center
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Once the sun sets over Niagara, you'll be taken to the top of the 775' Skylon Tower to witness a remarkable panoramic scene - the night sky is the perfect backdrop as the lights on the Falls radiate a tranquil glow.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup available at most downtown Niagara Falls hotels. Those driving in can also meet at our visitor center at 6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For USA Pick ups: A valid Passport or Visa is Required to cross the US/Canadian border. Passengers will not be allowed to travel without proof of identification.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.