Niagara Falls Day and Evening Tour from Toronto With Niagara SkyWheel
Our Tour provides Award winning Tours of Niagara Falls for last 25 years.
Experience the Falls with our Trained and Professional Tour Guides. We are premiere Niagara Falls Bus Tour company in Toronto, Ontario. We'll help you create the perfect once in a life time Sightseeing trip from Toronto to the Niagara Falls. We are offering complete full tour packages that fits in your vacation budget. Experience the wonder, the beauty, and the history of Niagara Falls we offer highly-rated, exclusive yet affordable guided tours to Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. Tours depart daily from Toronto throughout the year. From gorgeous man-made and natural sites, to the world-class Hornblower Cruise, and even the beautiful town of Niagara-On-The-Lake - Take a deep breath and refresh your senses at Canada’s number-one attraction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off Hotels in Downtown Toronto & Selected locations
- Free time at your own at Niagara Falls
- Bottle of water
- Complimentary Souvenir
- Entry/Admission - Table Rock Welcome Centre
- Entry/Admission - Niagara SkyWheel
- Entry/Admission - Floral Clock
- Entry/Admission - Living Water Wayside Chapel
What's excluded :
- Lunch or Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Whirlpool Aero Car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Your first stop will be a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. Where every year millions of visitors stand close to the thundering water rushing over the brink of the Horseshoe Falls! Not only is Table Rock right at the Falls itself, but there's plenty to do once you get there. You will be treated with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock welcoming center for the best selfies and family pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Niagara SkyWheel, 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
You can have amazing view of the falls from here
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Heritage District offers beautiful shopping, where our visitors are often found strolling. Revisit the glamour of the 1920’s and 30’s and find your perfect hat at Beau Chapeau. Canada’s oldest year-round holiday emporium.
Stop At: Whirlpool Aero Car, 3850 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Scenic picture stop at Whirlpool Aerocar. The Whirlpool Aero car was designed by a Spanish engineer, Leonardo Torres Quevedo and has been in operation since 1916. The cable car is suspended from six sturdy cables and offers a wonderful view of the Niagara Whirlpool which is formed at the end of the rapids where the gorge turns abruptly counterclockwise and the river escapes through the narrowest channel in the gorge. High above the racing Niagara River, you'll be transported through the air in an antique cable car. Far below, the torrent of water abruptly changes direction and creates one of the world’s most mesmerizing natural phenomenon – the Niagara Whirlpool. Sometimes frightening and always unforgettable!
Duration: 12 minutes
Pass By: SIR ADAM BECK II GENERATING STATION, 14000 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
The Sir Adam Beck I Generating Station (GS) has provided clean, renewable electricity to Ontario for nearly 100 years. When it was opened by Sir Adam Beck on Dec. 28, 1921, the Queenston-Chippawa Development (as it was known between 1922 and 1950) was the largest hydroelectric power station in the world. At the peak of construction more than 10,000 people worked on the project.
Pass By: The Welland Canal, West Street, Welland, Ontario L3K 4E3 Canada
Ocean-going ships that have curved hulls to withstand ocean conditions with deeper drafts, they often only carry a partial load when sailing the Great Lakes. They make up approx. 20% of Canal Traffic.It takes 9.4 million litres of water to fill a lock. No pumps are needed, it's all done thanks to gravity.
Stop At: Living Water Wayside Chapel, 15796 Niagara River Pky, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Your day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls includes a visit to the Living Water Wayside Chapel - the smallest chapel in the world
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Botanical Gardens, 2565 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 2S7 Canada
Drive through Niagara Parks' Botanical Gardens which is located on the scenic Niagara Parkway and the Great Gorge, just a 10 minute drive north of the Niagara Falls. This beautiful garden setting is home to the Butterfly conservatory and serves as the unique outdoor classroom for students attending the Niagara Parks School of Horticulture.
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
See the majestic falls throughout your tour
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: 300 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 0E9, Canada
2: 55 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 1R7, Canada
3: Toronto Pearson International Airport, 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.