Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto
Experience the excitement and beauty of Niagara Falls on a Toronto to Niagara Falls Tour! Feel the Thunder of the Falls, enjoy a leisurely drive along the scenic Niagara River, take in the charming sights at Niagara-on-the-Lake, and top off your day with complimentary wine tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup at one of our set pickup locations (Meet at 275 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (in front of the 3 Brewers Restaurant located beside the Shoppers Drug Mart in Dundas Square or at 340 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3W7 in front the Tim Hortons Coffee Shop)
- German Tour when available
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hornblower Boat Cruise (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Additional activities in Niagara Falls
- Our affordable Niagara Falls Tour includes free pickup and drop-off from our easy accessible set pickup locations and brief commentary about the additional cities and sites you will see along the way to Niagara Falls.
The first stop on your tour will be the beautiful, historic and cozy town of Niagara-on-the-Lake where you will be given 45 minutes of free time to explore the various boutiques, cafes, the river mouth and even grab a bite to eat. Niagara-on-the-Lake is also home to many of Niagara Falls' renowned wineries, one of which will be your next stop where you will receive free wine tastings including the famous Niagara Ice Wine.
From the town you will continue on the scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway where you will see Queenston Heights, the Brock Monument, the hydropower station, the Whirlpool Rapids and the Floral Clock. The next stop on your tour is the main attraction - Niagara Falls.
At the Falls you will be given 3 hours of free time in which you can choose to take any of the following attractions: Hornblower Niagara Cruise, Journey Behind the Falls, or the Skylon Tower all which allow you to enjoy the follows from various different angles. You can get some lunch at the various dine-in restaurants or fast food places near the Niagara Falls or up Clifton Hill as well.
You can also speak to your tour guide about taking a helicopter tour to get an aerial view of the falls along the way.
After a day of excitement and fun you can enjoy a relaxing ride back to your hotel in and air-conditioned, comfortable bus.
Departure Point :1: 275 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8, Canada
2: 340 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3W7, Canada
3: 2100 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON L5B 1M9, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.