Niagara Falls Grand Helicopter Adventure
Marvel at Niagara Falls from a bird's-eye view on this exciting 20-minute helicopter tour. Enjoy unsurpassed panoramic views of Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake's historic landmarks, and then fly over the region's renowned wine country. See it all in a way unimaginable from the ground!
per adult from
What's included :
- Full view of the entire Niagara Region
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Helicopters - Niagara Falls Heli-Tours, Niagara District Airport 468 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Head to the Niagara District Airport in Niagara-on-the-Lake to board a state-of-the-art helicopter. Your expert pilot will take you to the skies for an exhilarating 20-minute helicopter tour over Niagara Falls
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Admire the majestic falls from the air as you fly right over them. The helicopter will make a second pass over the falls so that passengers on the other side of the aircraft get the same view. You'll be afforded with unbelievable aerial views during your helicopter flight, so don’t forget your camera!
Pass By: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Fly over Niagara's world renowned wine producing region
Pass By: Brock's Monument National Historic Site, 14184 Niagara River Parkway, Queenston, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1L0 Canada
Fly over Brock's Monument in Queenston.
Pass By: SIR ADAM BECK II GENERATING STATION, 14000 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Fly past the Sir Adam Beck Hydroelectric Generating Station
Pass By: Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
The tour culminates with an unforgettable view of the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
Pass By: Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
End with one last view of Canadian Horseshoe Falls from high above
Departure Point :468 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Passengers are required to bring their own face masks and wear them for the duration of the tour, as social distancing on board the helicopter is not possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.