Niagara Falls Private Tour for 7 Passenger
Journey Behind the Falls.
Fallsview Casino Resort.
Touring the Wine Region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
What better way to experience Niagara Falls than with exploding fireworks high above the thundering waterfall. While the fireworks schedule varies depending on when you’ll be visiting and is weather dependent, with any luck you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of the breathtaking display.
Just 2.5 kilometers north of the Botanical Gardens, sits the massive 40-foot wide Floral Clock. Built-in 1950, the clock is one of the largest in the world, made up of a display of nearly 20,000 plants changed twice a season. Make a wish in the water garden that curves around the base of the timepiece or wander next door to another stunning flower display at the Centennial Lilac Garden.
Established nearly 100 years ago, the Botanical Gardens contain 99 acres of pristine gardens, including their world-famous rose garden made up of more than 2,400 roses.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
No Additional Pickup details.Airports
- Toronto Pearson Intl Airport, 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, Ontario L5P 1B2 Canada
- Toronto Island Airport, Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.