Niagara Falls Sightseeing Day Tour from Toronto
Your tour your way!
Experience the wonder, the beauty, and the history of Niagara Falls Our Tour offers highly-rated, exclusive yet affordable guided tours to Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. Tours depart daily from Toronto throughout the year.
Enjoy a day tour from Toronto to Niagara Falls that includes drive through scenic route Niagara-on-the-Lake, the Floral Clock, the Smallest Chapel in the world, driver through hydro power stations, enjoy the one of the best drive in the world. Picture scenic stops along the way Niagara Parkway.
You will travel aboard a Luxury modern coach bus and you will have three hours of free time at Niagara Falls to explore independently. Tours are conducted by Niagara Parks Licensed Tour Guides, so you will learn interesting facts and history through out the day.
Option to upgrade this package tour with Boat Cruise from Niagara River to base of the Niagara Falls, Hornblower Boat Cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Canada
- Entry/Admission - Table Rock Welcome Centre
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Whirlpool
- Entry/Admission - Floral Clock
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian city at the famous waterfalls of the same name, linked with the U.S. by the Rainbow Bridge. Its site on the Niagara River's western shore overlooks the Horseshoe Falls, the cascades' most expansive section. Elevators take visitors to a lower, wetter vantage point behind the falls. A cliffside park features a promenade alongside 520-ft.-high Skylon Tower with an observation deck.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The Table Rock Welcome Centre is a retail and observation complex located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada at the brink of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, several hundred feet south of the former rock formation which bears its name.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
Boat Ride at bottom of the Falls
'Don’t miss Canada’s most memorable experience with Hornblower Niagara Cruises, the official and only boat tour operating in Niagara Falls, Canada.
**If boat tickets purchased on an option**
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Parkway near 3850 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
The Niagara Whirlpool is a natural whirlpool along the Niagara River located along the Canada–US border between New York and Ontario. The whirlpool is located in the Niagara Gorge, downstream from Niagara Falls. The whirlpool's greatest depth is 125 feet.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
This popular, time-tested destination features a large clock face made of colorful flowerbeds
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a town in southern Ontario. It sits on the shores of Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Niagara River. It's known for its wineries and the summer Shaw Festival, a series of theatre productions. The flower-filled, tree-lined old town features 19th-century buildings, mainly along Queen Street. Near the river, 19th-century Fort George was built by the British to defend against American attacks.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: 55 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 1R7, Canada
2: Toronto Pearson Airport, Mississauga, ON L5P, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.