Niagara Falls USA Sightseeing Tour & Old Fort Niagara
Learn about the history of the area of Niagara Falls as you tour Old Fort Niagara, and see how soldiers lived and fought here. Visit the American falls and NY State Park with your driver-guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Old Fort Niagara State Historic Site
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hard Rock Cafe, 333 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303-1105
Meet at Hard Rock Café to start you tour of the USA side of Niagara Falls.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, New York
Visit the American Falls and NY State Park in Niagara Falls NY during your walking tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Fort Niagara State Historic Site, Fort Niagra State Park, Youngstown, NY 14714
Old Fort Niagara takes you back in time when great empires struggled for control of North America. The fort consists of 18th century buildings where you can enjoy incredible views and take part in exciting living history programs.
The Fort's Visitor Center offers a 16-minute orientation film. The most remarkable thing you will get to see is an original American Flag from the war of 1812. Inside the Fort, you'll tour original buildings where Native American, French, British and American soldiers lived and worked from the 18th to the 20th centuries. During the summer months you'll witness musket and artillery firing demonstrations, go on a guided tour, see artisans at work and learn about life on the Niagara Frontier during the 18th and early 19th centuries. During special events you can meet reenactors who recreate the way life was at the fort. In the off season, you'll enjoy self-guided or audio tours and hourly musket demonstrations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Falls State Park, 332 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303-1106
The tour will conclude at Hard Rock Café. You have the option to upgrade to a meal at Hard Rock Café, add the Maid of the Mist or a breathtaking helicopter ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :399 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.