Nice City Bike Tour with a Local Guide
Enjoy the best of Nice on a bike tour with a local English-speaking guide. This is an extraordinary opportunity to experience Nice as not many do! You will cycle along stunning beaches, grand streets and majestic plazas. Discover hidden Baroque churches, awe-inspiring Belle Époque palaces, super-cool bars and bistros, and winding medieval alleyways. The Nice City Bike Tour will take you from the chic hangouts of modern film stars to the haunts of prehistoric man.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking Guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Experience the best of Nice on a relaxing, three-hour bicycle tour (led in English only). As you pedal through this beautiful French city, you’ll hear interesting commentary from your local guide. For the best experience, consider booking this tour at the beginning of your stay in Nice, as it’s a great way to orient yourself to the city and stay a step ahead of other tourists for the rest of your stay.
The roads of Nice are mostly flat and smooth. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill where you see panoramic views of Nice.
Nice City Bike Tour Sites:
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
Departure Point :Location de vélo Nice - Nice Cycle Tours Bike Rental, 9 Rue Colonna d'Istria, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The tour is led in English only
- A 7-gear light hop-on city bike (helmet included)
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- A child seat for children 1 year and upwards, maximum weight 48lbs (22kg), upon request
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike.
- The tours follow carefully planned routes in which you ride in the street less than 5% of the time - instead ride through parks, bike lanes and large sidewalks. Additionally, the streets used are small, one lane and one way. You won't have to worry about traffic!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Optional for guests: Facemasks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.