Nice Food Tour Specialities Half-day from Monaco Small-Group
Enjoy the flavors and scenery of the Côte d’Azur on this food tour from Monaco to Nice. Sample some of the French Riviera’s best olive oil at a mill in Opio, and enjoy Nice’s Mediterranean specialties including a socca dish and onion tart with a glass of rosé at a local eatery. Stop at the fort of Mont Alban for sweeping views of Nice and Villefranche.
Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour by luxury minivan, ensuring a more personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury minivan
- Guided tour of olive mill in Opio
- 1 olive oil tasting
- Food tastings and 1 glass of rosé wine
- Entry/Admission - Chez Pipo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
You’ll be picked up from your Monaco hotel in the afternoon for a drive by luxury 8-person minivan along the French Riviera. Admire views of the Mediterranean as you make your way to Nice, one of the gems of the Côte d’Azur featuring a unique cuisine that mixes French and Italian influences.
Stop At: Opio, Opio, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Your first stop on this food tour is Opio, a tiny village perched on a low hill among the farmlands east of Grasse. Here, you’ll visit an olive oil mill and taste some of the most renowned olive oil and tapenade (mashed olives) of the French Riviera.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Chez Pipo, 13 Rue Bavastro, 06000 Nice, France
Then head down into the city of Nice for your next food tasting. In the area around Nice’s lovely port, visit a local eatery to try the most popular ‘Nissart’ specialities (those specific to Nice), such as socca (a thin flour chickpea pancake) and pissaladiere (an onion tart) with a glass of rosé wine.
Throughout your tour, your guide will teach you about the cuisine of Nice and the surrounding French Riviera, giving you a better understanding of the culinary history and traditions of this part of the Mediterranean. Your tour ends with a drive back to Monaco.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort Mont-Alban, Avenue du Mont-Alban, 06300 Nice France
Continuing your drive, travel through the countryside for a visit to Mont Alban with its 16th-century military fortress. From this hilltop structure, enjoy a striking panorama of Nice, the pretty little town of Villefranche and the bay opening out into the Mediterranean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Merci de vous présenter avec votre voucher 5 minutes avant le départ.Ports
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.