Nice Le Grand Tour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus
Visit Nice onboard our open double-decker buses. Enjoy unique views from the upper deck and take the time to admire the exceptional monuments and landscapes of Nice . Use our route as much as you want. Hop on and off the buses and easily get to all tourist attractions thanks to our 16 bus stops. Discover the secrets behind the history of Nice with our multilingual commentaries!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Easy connection to the Cruise Terminal due to the Villefranche bus stop
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Nice Le Grand Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Nice Le Grand Tour:
Attractions on the Nice Le Grand Tour:
- 4 Avenue des Phocéens - Promenade/Max Gallo (The correct address is 4, Avenue Max Gallo)
- 22 Boulevard Jean Jaurès - Cathedral / Old Town
- 10 Boulevard Carnot - Port Lympia / Carnot
- 10 Avenue du Maréchal Foch - Villefranche - Octroi (Sud)
- La Citadelle - Place Emmanuelle Philibert
- 2 Avenue du Maréchal Foch - Villefranche - Octroi (Nord)
- 5 Place de l'Île de Beauté - Île de Beauté Port - Nord
- 7 Prom. des Anglais - Massenet - Promenade des Anglais (Nord)
- 30 Prom. des Anglais - Congrès - Promenade de Anglais (Nord)
- 47 Avenue Thiers - Eglise Russe / Gambetta
- 21 Avenue Thiers - Gare SNCF
- 15 Prom. des Anglais - Congès - Promenade des Anglais Sud (Bus stop is located across the street)
Promenade des Anglais / Musee Matisse
Operates: First departure: 10am Last departure: 5pm Frequency: 2 hours from Monday to Friday. 1 hour on Saturday and Sunday. Tour duration is 1.5 hour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.