Nicole's Table - From the Sea
“What did the fisherman bring?” is always the question the morning of a seafood class, This means that the menu is determined by what's available from the local fishermen. Whether it is Mahi Mahi, snapper, tuna or grouper, a delicious lunch using a local fish will be the end result.
In From the Sea, Nicole introduces you to a variety of ways in which seafood is prepared in the islands. You can have a stuffed whole fish, filet, or even Peleau (a dish that has as many personalities as islands in the Caribbean).
Be prepared for a menu that adjusts from the one listed based on what’s fresh and off the boats. But also be prepared to have fun as we adapt, create, and enjoy what we prepare and eat!
Take this class not just to explore new flavours, but to enjoy the experience of learning new recipes with new friends in a West Indian home with great view of the Caribbean Sea!
per adult from
What's included :
- Meals, drinks, and recipes as per itinerary
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guests attend our classes in our large home on a high hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Guests are provided with a booklet with all the recipes that will be created during the class. Segments of the class will be hands-on while other parts will be done via demonstration. This is a change from our previous hands-on classes that has became necessary due to COVID. However, COVID has not put a damper on the good humor, camaraderie, stories, and fantastic food that we enjoy in each class.
Travel from the Port is approximately 15 minutes and the time from most other locations is quite reasonable.
We are following all COVID protocols put forward by the US CDC and the Antigua Government.
Consequently, masks, social distancing, and multiple hand washings are required.
• Nicole's Table, Orchid Hill Road Cedar Valley, St. John's Antigua
• Blackened Fish Tacos with a Spicy Slaw - Served with Tostones and a Rainbow Garden Salad.
NOTE: Dish availability depends on the season and what is available the day of the class.
• Green Plantain or Cassava Chips
• Coconut Custard Tarts
Departure Point :Orchid Hill Drive, Orchid Hill Dr, Antigua and Barbuda
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements (especially allergies!) at time of booking
- All recipes, especially seafood, depend on the season and availability
- Stroller accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all COVID protocols put forward by the US CDC and the Antigua Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.