Nicosia Wall City Tour from Nicosia
Dont miss this opportunity of walking with a historical or archaeological interest. Everywhere in our islands has a story to tell, from Persian time to British period with pilgrimage routes and locations.Visit Cyprus' only divided capital city of Nicosia and experience both its Greek and Turkish areas on this half-day trip from Nicosia or Kyrenia.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We walk into Nicosia's walled old city to visit Büyük Han and Selimiye Mosque, once was St Sophia Cathedral. Great for history and culture buffs and enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in the lively lanes and streets. You will have the chance of seeing North part of Nicosia where Turkish people live and also visit the South where Greek Cypriot live. Make sure you bring your passport with you for crossing the border.
• Half-day trip to Nicosia, Cyprus' capital and the world's only divided capital city
• See the history of old Nicosia, with its 16th-century Venetian walls
• Cross the derelict 'Green Line' buffer zone into atmospheric North Nicosia
• Visit the Büyük Han and Selimiye Mosque, formerly the St Sophia Cathedral
Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) and shopping in North and South Nicosia
Departure Point :Nicosia, Nicosia, Nicosia District
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)Departure Point: Nicosia or KyreniaReturn point: Nicosia or Kyrenia
Departure Time :9 or 9 30 am in the morning
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.