Night 4-Hour Small-Group Guided Photography Walking Tour in Prague
Embark on a half-day guided photography tour, and get tips on camera settings from a professional photographer and guide. Take photos from various vantage points of medieval Prague, including the historical area New World, night streets, and surrounding of the castle complex. Revel in the beauty of the city and capture it through photography. This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 10 travelers per booking.
Along the way, marvel at the different architectural styles and historic towers along the cobblestone streets. You will spend 5 to 15 minutes at each of the over 15 stops. There are more than 40 points of interest on the route, but it is possible to stop on best less than half of them only - due to longer preparation and long exposure times at night. The route direction is optimized according to switching off the night illumination of historical buildings.
The tour is designed for intermediate and skilled photographers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided photography walk through Prague
- Assistance of a skilled photographer
- Recommendation of composition, exposure time, shutter, and other settings
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Instructions or lessons on how to handle your camera or your camera's settings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guided Photo Tours, Prague Czech Republic
We will visit surrounding of the castle complex such as the historical Novy Svet (New World) and Lesser Quarter. Along the way, marvel at the different architectural styles and historic towers along the cobblestone streets.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Malostranská, 118 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Pohořelec, 118 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- High aperture lens, a lightweight tripod, a full replacement battery and rain wear are recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.