Night City Tour by Land and Water with Open Bar By Grupo Summa Argentina
In this activity you can see the different faces of the City of Fury.
For that we have designed this tour that begins sailing in the Rio de la Plata, enjoying a wonderful sunset with a unique view, accompanied by delicious drinks!
You will be able to observe the interior of the Port of Buenos Aires with all its activity, the Argentine Yacht Club, the old Hotel of the Immigrants and the Cruise Terminal.
Then we will take you on a walk through the Obelisk, Avenida de Mayo, Plaza de Mayo, Palermo Soho and many more places in the light of the moon and the night lights.
• Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic national drinks during navigation.
• Tasting of 2 empanadas and glass of wine or beer in Revire.
• Tasting of 3 different styles of Rabieta Beer + cheese and cold cuts table
• Return to the hotels
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We will start the tour in Puerto Madero
Pass By: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires 1104 Argentina
You can see the cruise terminal
Stop At: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
We will stop at the Obelisk for a walk
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Avenida Corrientes, Buenos Aires Argentina
You can see the theaters of Corrientes Avenue
Pass By: Avenida de Mayo, Buenos Aires Argentina
You can see from the van the lights of Avenida de Mayo
Pass By: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
You can see from the van Plaza de Mayo illuminated
Stop At: Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo, Avenida Del Libertador 4101 Palermo, Buenos Aires C1426BWC Argentina
You will enjoy a beer at the Palermo Racecourse
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rabieta, Av. del Libertador 3949, C1426 CABA, Argentina
You will enjoy beer and a snack to share with your friends
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palermo Soho, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We will pass through Palermo Soho where you can descend if you want
Departure Point :Cecilia Grierson 400, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Palermo Soho Hostel, Nicaragua 4728, C1414 CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Grupo Summa Argentina