Night Colosseum Tour: with Gladiators Underground and Arena
Experience the beauty of the Colosseum with no crowds, on this night-time Colosseum Tour. Enjoy exclusive access to the Colosseum and restricted areas of the amphitheater, including the Underground and Arena. Join your expert, local guide for a stroll down the Via dei Fori Imperiali under the stars, before you enter the world's most iconic amphitheater.
As you walk down the Via die Fori Imperiali, your guide will explain the fascinating history of the
Imperial and Roman Forum. Discover the tumultuous history of Ancient Rome's Empire, from mad Emperors to barbarian invasions.
Finally, enter the Colosseum in the glow of starlight. Step out on the Arena floor; the same place gladiators once fought. Then, descend Underground and see the eerie chambers where men waited to fight — and die.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Full tour from an expert guide
- Small-group tour of max 24
- Headsets for groups of 6 or more
- Entry/Admission - Underground Rome
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00186 Rome Italy
Discover the fascinating history of Ancient Rome on a stroll down the Via dei Fori Imperiali, where you'll see the Forum of Augustus, Forum of Trajan and Forum of Nerva. See the spectacular ruins, including Temples and Victory Arches, of the Roman Forum.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Arco di Costantino, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Rome Italy
As you walk around the exterior of the Colosseum, you'll pause for a moment at the Arch of Constantine; the Triumphal Arch of Rome's first Christian Emperor. Discover the fascinating history of the Arch and how its iconic style spawned many copy-cats.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Underground Rome, Via Etruria, 44, 00183 Roma RM, Italy
Head to the Colosseum Underground to discover how men and beasts prepared for the fierce gladiatorial battles.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Experience all the drama of the Colosseum, the world's most iconic amphitheater. Head underground to discover how men and beasts prepared for the fierce gladiatorial battles. Enjoy a walking tour of the amphitheater to see how mighty it is for yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
See the evocative ruins of the Roman Forum.
Departure Point :Via Cesare Battisti, 129, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the ancient sites visited are not wheelchair friendly. Those with mobility issues are encouraged to consider a different tour option.
- Near public transportation
- Please be advised that children under 7 are not allowed to participate in this tour due to age restricted content and will be refused entry.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.