Night Dubai City Tour- Private Basis only
The magic of Dubai after dark on this 4-hour Night tour. As dusk falls, admire the city’s famous sights bathed in floodlights as your guide shares facts about Dubai’s history and culture. See the Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and other landmarks; admire the beautifully lit waterways of Little Venice, known as the Madinat Jumeirah; and experience the lights, music and dancing cascades of a Dubai Fountain Show. Upgrade to visit the Burj Khalifa observation deck to witness the views down over the sparkling city.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- photographer Driver(Only upon request)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Experience the unique atmosphere of Dubai at night. Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of the city and discover the magic of the famous landmarks of Dubai shining beneath the dark night sky. See how Dubai glistens when the day turns to night, and then embark on an evening tour of this beautiful city, which develops a special charm at sunset.
During this 4-hour tour you will learn interesting information about the city, its history, and its attractions. See the Dubai Marina, the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Islands, the Burj Khalifa, and the Downtown Boulevard, Madinat Jumeirah, which is also known as Little Venice. A special highlight is the Dubai Fountain, which creates a fantastic water display accompanied by Arabic music every half hour. You can also enjoy a tour through the so-called Skyscraper City and admire the 79 towers of Jumeirah Lakes Towers before enjoying the fantastic panoramic view from the tallest building in the world – the Burj Khalifa.
Starting at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, Next, we will drive to discover the Jumairah beach area, its rich avenue, and Dubai's most prominent residential districts in which you will be able to experience the grandeur of the City's metropolitan, modern appeal, noting how the city is a mixture of old and new traditions, which makes up Dubai's splendor. From there, we will experience the "BOX city," which is a unique worldwide architectural design area just made of containers.
Will cross the newly lighted manmade Canal before passing the City walk that is vibrant during the night. After Will drive on Shaikh Zayed north to the famous DUBAI frame , admire the lighted Dinosaur and Glow park ,
before entering in DIFC the financial center , but also an art center with many signature restaurants such as ZUMA , Petite Maison and Cipriani. The tour will end in Downtown Dubai, where you will be able to have a close look at the wondrous Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, as well as Dubai's very own magical centerpiece. You will also be able to view Dubai's famous fountain show, where you will be able to watch the water dancing in the moonlight, surrounded by the shinning stars on the city skyline. The tour will end up in DUBAI mall. afterwards we return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Pickup from the Hotel doorstep
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up times might vary slightly with the traffic condition .
- Please do not forget to provide your hotel details during the booking .
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.