Night Fishing on the Bay
Captain Rob Hansill is a Florida native and U.S. Marine (retired). He is the father of two sons and lives in Niceville with his wife of 25 years. Rob holds a Masters endorsement on his Merchant Mariner Credential, Title 46 U.S. Code, and is certified by The United States Coast Guard National Maritime Center.
Captain Rob’s passion is to help people find their joy and manage grief. One day on the water can break a cycle of sadness. Families touched by tragedy, cancer-survivors, and combat veterans have priority. Purple Heart recipients and Wounded Warriors fish for free (Please call ahead for coordination).
All are welcome for a day “at EASE”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing Gear and Bait
- Fishing License
- Fish Cleaning and Packaging
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Safety is paramount: Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, Smoking, and Vape are prohibited. Guests must be completely sober prior to boarding the vessel.
- Bottled water - Guests need to bring their own water and non-alcoholic beverages in a small cooler.
- Snacks - Guest need to bring appropriate snacks or meals in a small cooler.
L4K Charters provides the BEST Dock-Light fishing experiences in the Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, and Destin areas. Anglers will enjoy their evening on the sheltered waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay and connecting Bayous. Captain Rob can accommodate up to four anglers and one non-angler. Each trip is customized to the angler’s ability and desired experience. Anglers will target Redfish, Mangrove Snapper, Black Drum, Flounder, Trout, and many more. Each angler will use the best Penn equipment, live and artificial baits. Night fishing is amazing because of the temperature, calm waters, and target species tend to be concentrated under dock-lights.
Passengers enjoy a smooth ride, comfortable seating, shade, and a private head (toilet). Launched in 2017, “at EASE” is a pristine 22’ center-console built by Sea Hunt and powered by Yamaha 200hp. She is the perfect vessel for families with children, first-time anglers, as well as hard-core fishermen. Fishing license, equipment, and bait are included. Guests only need to bring drinks and snacks.
Departure Point :290 Yacht Club Dr, Niceville, FL 32578, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3-years and older are welcome. They must wear a Coast Guard Approved live jacket at all times
- Guests prone to sea-sickness should take necessary precautions prior to boarding the vessel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Anglers are provided the safest environment possible aboard a small vessel in close-proximity. This is a private-party charter. Anglers are welcome to wear face-masks if they choose. Captain Rob will disclose his medical status prior to boarding the vessel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.