Night Ghost Tour of Pythian Castle in Springfield Missouri
If you could choose to linger in a castle in you afterlife, would you? It appears many of the previous occupants from the very different times periods have chosen to do just that. Some sweet and innocent and some not as much.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Pythian Castle
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pythian Castle, 1451 E Pythian St, Springfield, MO 65802-2137
After check-in, guest enjoy castle lobby. Then our experienced guides set the scene with history and previous photographic evidence. Encouraging you to capture your own along the way. They continue through the castle trying to elicit spirits with various historical triggers. EVP's sessions will take place as well as prior EVP's captured will be shared. Tour includes ballroom, basement, POW cells, tunnel, dungeons and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1451 E Pythian St, Springfield, MO 65802, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended for child aged 8 and older
- Wheelchair accessible to main floor only. Stair access to upper and lower levels.
- Your reservation will be held digitally at check in. No paper confirmation required.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Discount offered for guests wearing masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.