Night Glass Kayak Tour
Explore Aruba's underwater world after dark as you head out in glass-bottom kayaks with an experienced guide. Make it out onto the water in time for sunset, and then use LED floodlights to illuminate the dark water, filled with vibrant coral reefs and neon-hued fish.
Join your us at Arashi Beach and spend a few moments going over safety basics and learning how to paddle your kayak effectively. Watch the sun dip below the horizon, filling the sky with shades of gold and orange, and then flick on your boat's LED lights to see Aruba's rich marine life beneath you.
Glide over vibrant beds of coral, look for blue parrot fish darting in and out of rocky hideouts, and follow your guide to a shallow shipwreck to see how nature has claimed it as a new reef. Wait for the stars to come out to enjoy a spectacular view of the night sky, and then head back to shore to return your gear and end your night on the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided night tour by glass-bottom kayak
- Use of double kayak with LED lights
- Fruit and water
- Live tour commentary provided in English, Spanish, and Dutch
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick up and drop off can be arranged at an extra charge
Departing during late afternoon from Arashi Beach kayaking along the shoreline in a clear bottom kayak towards a shipwreck. Kayaking back during the night while the lights in the kayak will be turned on for best views.
• Arashi, Arashi, Aruba
• Malmok Beach, Malmok Beach, Aruba
• Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
• Pedernalis, Noord Aruba
• Tres Trapi, Aruba
Departure Point :Arashi Beach, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers who are prone to seasickness
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.