Night Helicopter Flight in Budapest
See Budapest as you have never seen it before, and hover over the city while admiring its fully illuminated sights. Take in the glorious sights of Budapest from up above, on a magical adventure in the clouds by a 3-passenger private helicopter. The 25-minute long flight is guaranteed to take your breath away. Sit back and enjoy hovering over the Danube, while you are introduced to beautiful and important sights from a whole new perspective.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Glass of Hungarian Sparkling wine
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budaörs Airport, Budapest, Kőérberki út 36/A, 1112 Hungary
The tour starts with pickup from your hotel. You will be transported to an airport in the outskirts of the city, where you will be greeted with a glass of Hungarian Sparkling wine. After getting to know your friendly pilot, you will board the 3-passenger helicopter and your tour will start toward the breathtaking sights of Budapest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
The 25-minute long flight will take your breath away. Get acquainted with the wonderful Liberty Statue on top of the Gellért Hill, be amazed by the sight of the Parliament and the Basilica on the flat Pest side, and let yourself be enchanted by the Castle District in Budapest.
Pass By: Varhegy, Szent Gyorgy Ter Square Buda Castle, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Have a look at the incredible Castle Hill with the Buda Castle, Fisherman's Bastion and Matthias church from the best possible angle.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Admire the beauty of the biggest and one of the most beautiful buildings of Budapest from the sky.
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Fly over the oldest and most beautiful bridge of Budapest.
Pass By: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Admire the beauty of Budapest's largest church from the bird's-eye view.
Pass By: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Follow the path of the river dividing Budapest into its two part during your amazing flight!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel/Port pick up included. Please be 45 minutes before departure at the reception of your accommodation.Departure time is one hour after the sunset in Budapest.Sunset times in Budapest during the year/month:April: between 19:14 - 19:55May: between 19:56 - 20:32June: between 20:33 - 20:45July: between 20:44 - 20:19August: between 20:17 - 19:26September: between 19:24 - 18:25October: between 18:23 - 16:28November: between 16:26 - 15:55December between 15:55 - 16:03We will confirm the exact time of the pick up by message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Flight departure: One hour after the sunset in Budapest, when the city is illuminated, we will confirm the exact time in a message after your reservation
- Flight duration: 25 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.