Night Kayak Tour in St. John - Westin Resort
Paddling during the day under the sun is of course a blast... But Night Paddling is something very unique. From the moment you get into your glowing kayak, begin paddling under the stars, and can hear the invisible orchestra of frogs... You will know you've set out on an adventure you will not soon forget! What are you waiting for, #letsGLOW !
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour and 15 minute tour.
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Local guide
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional). If your guides do a great job, they appreciate and accept gratuities.
Night Kayak / GLOW tour is an award winning excursion based out of the beautiful Westin Resort, St. John. Upon arrival "get your glow on" with glow paint and photos. Upon departure be amazed by the clear-bottom kayaks and glow of your kayak. Some clear water parts of the cove allow you to search for marine life below such as pre-historic tarpons and sting rays. Other parts, more murky, create a fun and spooky experience as you paddle along the shoreline. Allow your A-Team of guides to take you on a nocturnal adventure you won't soon forget!
• St. John, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Departure Point :The Westin St. John Resort Villas, 300B Chocolate Hole Road St John, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.