Night life of Cuenca: Live Music, Great Drinks and Dancing
I am tired of hearing people saying that Cuenca is a boring city. Most visitors don’t know where and when to go, and that is why they sometimes leave with the idea that this city is boring. I know it is not boring and that is why I decided to start offering this tour. We will visit several fun places and you will see at the end that this city is fun!
What's included :
- Snacks - Pop corn
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Wine, Cocktails
- Entry/Admission - Calle Santa Ana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calle Santa Ana, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
This is the place where many bars and fun places are located.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calderón Park, Mariscal Sucre, Cuenca, Ecuador
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Benigno Malo, Cuenca, Ecuador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.