Night Manta Ray Adventure Guaranteed Sighting
A must do while in Hawaii! It's a lifetime opportunity to see up close manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment as we watch the sunset off the horizon before a night snorkel with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water. We guarantee Manta Ray sighting or your next trip is on us!!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Wetsuit top
- Light refreshments including snacks and bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Underwater disposable camera is available for purchase on board
- GoPro rental (upon availability -call to reserve)
Manta Ray night snorkel is a MUST DO while in Hawaii. It’s a lifetime opportunity to see up close giant manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment as we watch the sunset off the horizon before a night snorkel with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water.
• Honokohau Marina & Small Boat Harbor, off Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
• Hang Loose Boat Tours, 75-5707 Alii Dr Honokohau Marina North Side, Slip B-13, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1706
Departure Point :74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Moonlight Manta Snorkel 8/1/2017 - 1/31/2023
Moonlight Manta Ride Along 8/1/2017 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have previous snorkeling experience
- Must be comfortable in the water, be comfortable using floatation if needed (we have Ride Along option available for non-swimmers)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by the supplier, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Recommended to bring towel, clothes for change, sweatshirt or light jacket
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 2 years old; maximum age allowed is 80 years old (unless approved by the supplier)
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems or injuries within the last 3 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in an advanced pregnancy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Travelers to Hawaii require test for COVID-19 or self quarantine for 14 days after the arrival. Please, let us stay open and obey the rules. Mahalo!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.