Night Manta Ray Swim
This is one of Kailua Kona's most exciting and popular activities! We are fortunate to have a large population of Manta Rays that live here. These 10-16' fish have tails but no stingers. They have huge mouths that serve as great strainers combined with their gill plates for collecting their favorite food - plankton. They are not afraid of humans and are happy to join us in this nighttime ballet in which they swim through the water column with their giant wings and amaze us with their graceful evening ballets.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Please remember to tip your guide, it's not included in the price. Thank you.
We motor 5 minutes from one end of Keauhou Bay to the point where we have you enter the water to meet the Manta Rays. It's an exciting adventure that will have thrilled and know the meaning of surreal after the trip. The mantas range from 6 -14' and are amazing creatures to see, especially up close! The mantas are very friendly and come within inches of guests. The mantas are feeding on microscopic plankton that is attracted by our lights, which explains why we see them about 80% of the time. Join us for this amazing adventures!
Departure Point :78 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by ADVENTURES IN PARADISE