Night of Fear route Walking Tour
Enjoy a night of fear, landscapes and mysteries in a place full of legends, a simple three-and-a-half-hour afternoon-night hiking route.
The local guide will tell you tales that happen in the past and come from generations.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide.
- Pick up from Santa Cruz or La Laguna will be FREE
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks available to purchase
- South Tenerife Pick up 36 eur supplement per booking
- North of the island from Puerto de la Cruz to Icod 21€ and from Garachico to Buenavista 36€.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ermita de la Cruz del Carmen, Carretera General, San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife Spain
We propose a walk to know the history and nature of the island of Tenerife, through
of its mysteries and legends, visiting one of its most interesting places for it.
Night trekking (we will start shortly before sunset) of a simple level and about three and a half hours long.
Once in the place, we enjoyed the stories told by our local guide that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Fear is the fruit of our suggestion.
Necessary flashlight, clothes and footwear suitable for walking.
Recommended camera and sound recorder. (it's worth with the mobile).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Plaza de España, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Plaza del Adelantado, s/n, 38201 San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Plaza del Charco, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Estacion Autobuses Los Cristianos, Av. Juan Carlos I, 20, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Playa de las Américas, 38660 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/24/2018 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child under 12 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- You will need a lamp , suitable shoes for hiking and a pullover in winter.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Start time will be arround 90 minutes before sunset
- Most travelers can participate
- What health measures have we implemented on our activity? All required protective equipment is provided All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned Social distancing is maintained in vehicles To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited Bring your own mask You must fill out a travel information form Temperature checks are mandatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.