Night of Lights: Holly Jolly Yachty Tour in St. Augustine
The Nights of Lights: Holly Jolly Yacht Tour is the ultimate St. Augustine experience on the water, as we provide a positive, feel-good environment while exploring the Old Town Bayfront illuminations. Views of notorious St. Augustine sights while entertaining the balance of BYOB, flowing LEDs, and musical ambiance to set the mood proper. Let’s embark together in this enlightening of festive feels surrounded by the high spirits of St. Augustine. We have space for 26 passengers and the tours include Master Captain, First Mate, 12-Cycle Stations, Music, Party Lights, Party Props, Ice and Beautiful Views of the Best Sightseeing. Come pedal or kick back & party with us! Perfect for Bachlorette Parties, Birthdays, Ladies Night and Team Building!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Countertop Coolers
- Party Lights
- First Mate
- Master Captain
- Party Props
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
View of Castillo de San Marcos from the water.
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
View of the Bridge of Lions from the water.
Pass By: Mission of Nombre de Dios, 27 Ocean Ave San Marco Ave entrance, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2812
View of Mission of Nombre de Dios from the water.
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
View of the St. Augustine Lighthouse from the water.
Departure Point :250 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- OTCC takes daily safety measures to prevent the spread of all COVID19. Individuals with COVID19 symptoms are not permitted on the boat + Individuals that have tested positive for COVID19 are not permitted on the boat + Individuals who enter the boat assume the risk of contracting COVID19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.