Night Shopping Tour in Seoul
Experience Seoul after dark during this guided night shopping tour. Partake in a little retail therapy in the shopping-centric neighborhoods of Insadong, Myeongdong, and Dongdaemun before sampling some of the famous street foods in Gwangjang Market, one of the biggest traditional markets in Korea.
Tour concludes at Myeongdong or City Hall Station.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Local guide
- Street food tasting
- Entry/Admission - Dongdaemun Market
What's excluded :
- Hotel Drop-off(Dismiss at Myeongdong or City Hall station)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namdaemun Market, 21, Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04529 South Korea
Namdaemun Market is a traditional market with variety of products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Myeongdong Shopping Street, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Myeongdong is one of famous and popular spot among many spots from Seoul.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dongdaemun Market, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
There're famous shopping malls in Dongdaemun. This place is popular for both locals and travelers from overseas.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Kwangjang Market, 88, Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03195 South Korea
Gwangjang Market is famous traditional market for variety of street food to both locals and tourists.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Insadong where you can browse traditional goods of Korea.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in central/downtown Seoul. If your hotel/guest house is in behind alley, we will pick you up at the nearest subway station.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.