Night sky observation in Tenerife
With Astromat you will be able to enjoy a magical night, discovering the secrets of the Universe.
The Canary Islands are one of the best locations in Europe and worldwide for the observation of the firmament, enjoying a very suitable sky for the practice of astronomy.
Its exceptional quality is due to a low level of light pollution, certain conditions in the sea currents that surround the islands, and the presence of the trade winds.
The location of the islands close to the Equator allows you to see almost all constellations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional telescope
What's excluded :
Description of the costallations visible during the season, with miths and tales, observation with the telescope shown of planets (if they are visible), Moon, Nebuales, Galaxies and clusters of stars, with an introduction to astronomy and data on what we'll observe
Departure Point :Mirador de Chipeque, 38399 Santa Úrsula, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.