Night Swim with Manta Rays in Kona, Hawaii
Manta Ray Night Snorkeling is so incredibly beautiful, you will count it as a highlight of your Hawaii experience. The travel channel says it is “one” of the top ten things to do in your lifetime. You will enjoy a beautiful sunset as we cruise the Kona Coast to spend the evening up close and personal with these Gentle Giants. Once we reach our destination, your swim guide will inform you about the Manta Snorkel experience. Please bring a change of clothes and light jacket because the ride back may be chilly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Beverages (cold and warm)
- Snorkel Gear
- Go-Pro Rental (upon request)
- Floatation Devices
- Spring Suits
What's excluded :
The Big Island is one of the few places in the world you can actually swim with these amazing creatures. We provide the lights, you provide the camera and the mantas provide the action. This bucket list adventure will provide you and your family and friends an experience of a lifetime. A bonus of this nocturnal ballet is the viewing of a beautiful Kona sunset. These majestic Mantas swim so close itʼll take your breath away. Be one of the many that come to our coast to enjoy this once in a lifetime adventure.
• Honokohau Marina & Small Boat Harbor, off Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Departure Point :Honokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.