Night Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Modernist Area with Small Group and Dinner
Enjoy this 4-hour gastronomical tour of Barcelona and discover some off-the-beaten-track spots. The guided walking tour consists of four stops, each one at place that is a favorite among locals. Savor Catalan-style tapas, traditional Spanish meat dishes, and pintxos, small bites favored by those in northern Spain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- Night tour of Barcelona Modernist Area
- Alcoholic Beverages - All food tastings paired with local Wines, Beers or Refreshments on choice
- Small Group tour of max 12 people to ensure a personalised experience
- Snacks - 3 pinchos on choice, Local cheeses assortment, Iberian ham and charcuterie, Catalan bread with tomato (pan con tomate), Spicy fried potatoes (patatas bravas)
- Dinner - Typical Spanish pepper (pimientos del padrón), Typical Spanish sausage (chorizo), Handmade croquettes, Spanish potato tortilla, Meat brochette, Traditional dessert
What's excluded :
- Food or beverages other than specified
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avinguda Diagonal, Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide at Avinguda Diagonal, 423 , at 07h00 PM to enjoy a real foodie tour in Barcelona, you won’t easily forget. A tour through Barcelona’s bars, restaurants, and cobblestone alleyways filled with gastronomic history, traditions, and, of course, lots of good food your won’t find anywhere else.
First stop of this tour is an old Bodega, where you will taste some traditional Spanish and Catalan tapas and drinks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
Secondly, you will visit a bar known for its Pintxos (little snacks from the northern regions of Spain) and considered to be one of the most renowned bars of the city.
The third stop will be at a very popular place among the locals, where typical tapas are served as a mix of fish, meat and vegetables.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eixample, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia
To conclude this gastronomic tour, you will enter a restaurant where you will be able to find meat dishes and drinks from the typical Spanish and Catalan culture, making you feel like a real foodie. After, ask your guide for some recommendations, and continue discovering new flavors on your taste palate on your way through Barcelona.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Avinguda Diagonal, 423, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Passeig de Gràcia, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge, children between 3 and 8 are entitled of 30% off.
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.