Night Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Old Town & Flamenco Show with Small Group
Immerse yourself in the culture, flavors, and sounds of Barcelona on this 3-hour culinary walking tour combined with a visit to a flamenco show. Explore Barcelona´s Gothic Quarter and El Raval. Visit the famed Boqueria food market and stop at a local bar for tapas and a drink before experiencing the passion of an authentic flamenco show.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Dinner - Complete food tastings: Pinchos on choice, Local cheeses assortment, Iberian ham and charcuterie, Catalan bread with tomato (pan con tomate), Spicy fried potatoes (patatas bravas), Handmade croquettes
- Flamenco show at a Barcelona theater
- Alcoholic Beverages - All food tastings paired with local Wine, Beer or Soft-drink on choice
- Night tour of Barcelona Old Town
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages other than specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide at Plaça Catalunya and get ready to have an amazing experience, combining a flamenco show with eating Tapas and a stroll through the Gothic Quarter of the city.
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
First of all, you will head to the famous avenue of Las Ramblas, where youi will get introduced, by your guide, to the local gastronomy, including a stop at a downtown Spanish bar.
There, you will have the chance to enjoy a tasty selection of tapas with a drink: Local specialities, traditionally consumed by locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
During the tour, you will be able to explore the Old Town of Barcelona, visiting places of high tourist interest, through streets with 2000 years of history.
Further on, you will get amazed by the magic of flamenco, a traditional Spanish art, composed by music, song and dance. Enjoy a 40-minute show at Tablao Flamenco where you will get blown away by the city's best singers and dancers. This experience will be unique and of high cultural value, since flamenco is recognized by UNESCO as Intagible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- In front of the Hard Rock Café, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.