Night-time Boda Boda Street Food Tour
Take a ride on the wild side as we tour Kampala at night on the back of a boda boda motorcycle, or if you prefer, we can go in a vehicle. Our tour guide will take you to some of the most popular places for nighttime snacks and street food. You will meet up with a knowledgable tour guide who will take you to at least 3 favorite street food spots while informing you about Ugandan food, culture and history. You will taste favorites such as muchomo - grilled meats and the world famous Ugandan rolex.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - A variety of snacks are included
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Explore the area and sample some popular street foods
Departure Point :Uganda Post Office, Plot 35 Kampala Road, Kampala P.O.BOX 7106, KAMPALA, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel in the Kampala area, or can meet at a central location. Tour times are flexible, we will contact you to confirm your pickup time and location, or please let us know your preferred pickup time and location.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.