The activity takes place at the end fo the day so you will enjoy the transition in the rainforest so you can see incredible wildlife we have to discover.
You will walk for about 1 hour with daylight and 1 hour in the darkness of the forest.
Our natural trail offers the opportunity of finding sloths birds such as toucans frogs, snakes and some other things hidden in the forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Visitors will enjoy the rainforest and the twilight transition, it allows customers to enjoy the different wildlife in the park so you get to see, sloths, birds with daylight as well as frogs or snakes insects and some snakes are the possibility to spot in the reserve.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arenal Jungle Tours, Costado sur del parque central, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels out of the 4 kms radius, mya have an extra charge for transportation.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.