Night Tour in Cusco (Private Service)
In the Night Tour in Cusco you can visit the main streets of the center of Cusco, you will appreciate the variety of Inca architecture, Colonia and all the magnitude of Cusco from the viewpoint of the white Christ.
You will also have a pisco sour preparation class, Peruvian pisco process and the difference between beers from Cusco.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - San Blas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
- The tour will begin at La Paccha on sun avenue, the walking tour will be along the sun avenue through the historic wall, koricancha garden, palace of justice.
- Then we will visit the square of regocijo, main square, nazarenas square, 7 snake street, 12 angles stone and san blas square.
- Already in the square of San Blas we will go up to our mobility to visit the following points as an old house of saphy, san cristobal square and viewpoint of cristo blanco.
- Then we will go to some practical classes of pisco sour preparation and tasting of variety of beers from Cusco.
- To end our tour we will visit an Andean music culture bar (optional)
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: San Blas, Cusco Peru
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Monumento al Inca, Plaza Mayor del Cusco, PLAZA MAYOR CENTRO DE, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.