Night Tour in Porto with Fado Show
The Porto by Night Tour gives you the opportunity to feel the essence of Porto for the night, see the magic environment in an amazing city tour. Not only a night tour but you will also enjoy a fantastic traditional Portuguese dinner that is accompanied by the captivating music of “fado” music style that is at the heart of the national culture and recognized as oral heritage of humanity by UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Porto by Night Tour
- Fado show - Unesco World Heritage
- Transfers (when option selected)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Departing from your hotel or our meeting point (depending on the choosen option), our expert guide with drive you through Porto's historical centre by night and you will be able to apreciate the night lights and the historical sites (Porto’s city hall, the Clérigos church and Tower, the São Bento Railway Station, Ribeira, D. Luis Bridge and much more) from the exterior.
Before or after the dinner and show, the guide will take you to one of the most incredible viewpoints of the city.
It's time for the show!!
Enjoy an authentic Fado Live Show while tasting some of the most traditional portuguese food at a typical Fado venue & restaurant at the city center.
At the end of the show the guide will drive you to your starting point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Living Tours, R. de Mouzinho da Silveira 352 354, 4050-418 Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect our travelers which choose option with hotel transfers from HOTELS in Porto and Gaia City.
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 25 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified with the CLEAN AND SAFE by the Portuguese Tourism Board and SAFE TRAVELS certification by the WTTC. Internal Protocol and Contigency plan was implemented with certified training of all staff. Cleaning and desinfecting measures are implemented for all the tranportation and facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.