Night Tour of Pisa Must-see Sites with Local Guide
Meet your guide and walk through the south of the city towards the Leaning Tower on the north side. You will pass the mural by the late 20th century artist Keith Haring, the largest he ever painted. This colorful painting was the only one he painted that was meant to be permanent and is a jigsaw-like design depicting brightly painted figures. The tour takes you along the bustling Corso Italia to the River Arno. See the highlights of the San Antonio and San Martino districts. As you stroll down the Borgo Stretto you can explore the district of San Francesco, once home to Galileo and then meander to the district of Santa Maria. Appreciate the splendors of Piazza dei Cavalieri, once the heart of the medieval maritime republic of Pisa. The tour ends in Pisa’s main square, surrounded by magnificent buildings including Pisa’s Cathedral with it famous “Bell Tower. Walk around these architectural gems and don’t forget to take photo with the backdrop of the Leaning Tower!
per adult from
What's included :
- Family friendly, children are complementary
- local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisa Central Station, Piazza della Stazione, 56125, Pisa Italy
This is a 2-hour walking tour to really get to know Pisa. At a leisurely pace you will discover the Piazza dei Cavalieri and the city’s other main attractions like the Cathedral and the Leaning Tower. Walk along the River Arno and explore some of the highlights of the four main districts of the city; stroll down Pisa’s out-of-the way streets, find some hidden gems and learn about Pisa’ history and culture with a very knowledge local guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pisa Central Station, Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa PI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.