Night Tour with Mercedes CL- Coupe
You've not seen Tbilisi until you've seen it at Night! On this evening tour you will enjoy the sights and sounds of Tbilisi .
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument of King Vakhtang Gorgasali, Tbilisi Georgia
King Vakhtang Gօrgasali (Vakhtang I) was the founder of Georgia. Locals appreciated and respected him while he was still alive for his wisdom and judgment. People gave him second name Gorgasali – “Saint King”. He helped to strengthen the belief of Georgian nation in God by building many churches and monasteries on the territory of Georgia and even outside of Georgia.
Vakhtang Gorgasali monument was built in 1970 near ancient church Metekhi, on a rocky hill. Vakhtang Gorgasali was recognized as a Saint and his relics are kept in Svetitskhoveli.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
Tbilisi's most exhilarating ride is its massively popular cable car, which swings from the south end of Rike Park high over the Mtkvari River and the Old Town up to Narikala Fortress. To ride it, you need a Metromoney card, available at the ticket offices if you don't have one. Expect to wait in the summer months, though the line moves fairly quickly.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shardeni Street, Tbilisi Georgia
For music fans, this is a real paradise. There is always playing background music, so suitable for a particular institution. Who prefers Russian music, one of the cafes on the street is famous for its repertoire of Russian songs.
Especially for young people and nightlife lovers there are clubs and discos. Even if you arrive by late flight, on Shardeni Street you will always find a place where you can have a tasty meal or a snack.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abanotubani, Abano St, Tbilisi Georgia
One of the most memorable things you can do in Tbilisi is try the sulfur baths – the Georgian take on a unique spa treatment.
Located in one of the most unique and recognizable neighborhoods in Tbilisi (Abanotubani), the sulfur baths are a great way to relax, not to mention the countless health benefits that come with them. There is a lot of variety when it comes to choosing which bathhouse to visit, but they all have a shared history.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in TbilisiAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.