Night walk + frog tour in Río Celeste
La Finca Ecologica Garza del Sol is a family project, managed by local pioneers. The property is located at the foot of the Tenorio volcano, which makes the place full of biodiversity, with frogs, birds and lush flora.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Finca Ecologica Garza del Sol
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Finca Ecologica Garza del Sol, Rio Celeste 2 km East of Tenorio Volcano National Park, San Rafael de Guatuso 21501 Costa Rica
After night falls, we begin with a medium challenge walking through grassy fields, ponds and nature trails to observe nocturnal creatures such as frogs, moths, bats, owls among others, our trained guide will make this experience unique.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Finca Ecológica Garza del Sol, 1.5 KM Este del Parque Nacional Volcán Tenorio, Río Celeste, Provincia de Alajuela, San Rafael, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.