Night Walk in Tortuguero
A night walk into Tortuguero open trails where you can spot mostly snakes and different frogs species. Also you have chance to see some mammals like opossums, sloths, lizards and tamanduas, it's an amazing experience to walk into the forest at night looking for different animals and plants wich make this place a real treasure for the visitors.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuguero Canal Terminal de Cruceros Japdeva Cruise Terminal, Puerto Limon 70101 Costa Rica
We go into the public trail at night walking and looking for snakes, frogs, small mamals and anything nature will give us to appreciate.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Main Dock
Departure Time :7pm everyday
Return Detail :Tortuguero Village
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.