Nights of Lights Boat Cruise
Departing nightly at 6 p.m. (all ages), 7:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.(Adults Only). Enjoy the best seat in town aboard the OSPREY on calm waters. All tours are 75 minutes long. Enjoy our bar on board with a great variety of drinks and local favorites, complimentary hot cocoa and 3D glasses to view the lights, restroom on board, free parking and window shutters for warmth!
Making the holidays even more memorable, Florida Water Tours offers world-class yacht charter services for the annual Nights of Lights festival in St. Augustine, Florida. Join us to view the millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere on the water, in the nation's oldest city.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local and professional tour guide
- Master Captain
- USCG inspected and insured tour boat
- All necessary USCG inspected life jackets
- Free Parking
- Complimentary hot chocolate and 3D glasses
- Beer, wine, champagne, sangria's and soft drinks available for purchase.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
A beautiful view of the Bridge decorated with thousands of lights! You'll learn history and get some great photo opportunities!
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
We will pass by the lighthouse and tell you some history while heading downtown to the bayfront all lit up with millions of lights!
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
There is no better way to see The Old Fort than on the water while viewing the Nights of Lights from our charter!
Departure Point :107 Yacht Club Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.